Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stop teasing me, Google. And, stop stalking me.

I just noticed the ads Google is putting up on my blog about having birthday parties at those indoor rental bouncy places. Also about hiring someone to plan your party.

Did you somehow miss the part about me deciding to do it at home partly because of financial reasons? And you think you can convince me now that I am half-way through my planning?

Don't you tempt me, Google! Don't you tempt me.

Dimples' Mama is going to throw her a great non-pink, Dr.Seuss themed party at home. You'll see.

Because you see everything, don't you? You scare me sometimes, with maps.googles.com, and that world Google where I can see even the car standing outside a home in Australia- you see everything.

It was scary when I started getting ads on my Gmail account about the things I discussed in private emails to my friends. You read all my emails don't you?

Now you read my blogs.

You know where I live.

You are one big stalker, Google.


11 comments:

  1. Visiting from SITS.. I am in the midst of planning my daughter's 7th bday party!! what a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is a mess, but a fun mess, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google is very creepy that way... I don't really have anything to hide but still *shudder* I think google knows me better than I know me sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a brave, brave woman! Last July, we put together a wet-n-wild outdoor party for our five-year-old. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I can't wait to hear more details on her Dr. Seuss party... my twins' bedroom is Dr. Seuss. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... yes Google is freaky. I remember the first time I saw "Singles in (my hometown)" on a yahoo or google site. I wondered how they could have known where I lived. Freaky, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a party! I want to hear more about your Seussian theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNOW! I hate the way gmail does that. It freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Google is always watching to you better delete this post. They know people:)

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I should, shouldn't I? *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Right after I had posted about how I refused to buy a Snuggie, 3 out of 4 of my Google ads were for Snuggies. One was for kids...a snuggette. Of course we bought it so now I am in the negative for earnings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now who can say no to a blanket named snuggette, how cute is that.

    ReplyDelete